Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pot of Gold


Well, really a pot of greens, but to many of us, it is the same thing as gold. I've been picking and using them while they are smaller, and they have been delicious!


This bucket of Italian greens was planted on Easter day.
Then earlier this morning, all of a sudden I remembered about 3 cherry tomato plants that I had purchased a few weeks back. I hadn't planted them yet as we were still getting frost threats, so I set them in amongst some other plants at the house, still in their little pots.
Well, long story short, the violets grew, and grew and grew.....and covered the litltle plants up, and I forgot all about them untill this morning. So, I finally put the little guys in the ground a few hours ago. Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment