Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back.....

Yes, I have been negelecting the blog the last 2 months. It has been so busy, time just got away. Between cleaning out gardens, planting for next year (garlic), canning and preserving, closing up summer camp.....it was a busy time.

For a bit of bad news, "Greta" passed less than 2 weeks ago, just a couple months short of her 12th birthday. No long illness or suffering....just age. I got her when she was about 6 months old, so she was with me for a long time. It does seem funny without her out there every morning.

I am hoping to have another goat or two join the family, but not untill next year, after winter is over and done.

I do promise that there will be posts weekly. Not quite daily, but close enough. Also, watch for photo tutorials, something new I will be offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment