Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Back

It has been most of the summer since the last post. But, it has been a busy summer...and short! The gardens were troublesome this year. With rain, cold, heat...it seemed like you couldn't keep track of the players without a program! Right now I have a wonderful Black Zucchini vine full of blossoms. But it came late so unfortunately I may not get any vegetables off of it.

Tomatoes are still coming. The cherries and 4th of July's did the best. Horseradish is flourishing, and I will probably did some up soon. The grapes I put in did take, so I hope the vines will winter well. I'm finding the wild grapes are sweet this year! Yum!

As per usual, my dill doesn't want to grow here. I'll have to look at the soil next year. There must be a problem, but nothing that can't be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment