Monday, November 7, 2011

Accessible Homestead

Today, The Accessible Homestead has been added to The New Century Homesteader blog. This addition will be aimed to those who are facing old or new limitations or physical disabilities due to a handicap or age. Hints, tips, lessons and more will be included which will make gardening and/or homesteading life easier and maybe a bit simpler for those with limitations to continue on with their work or even start anew. And the rest of our audience may find this information useful as well. I have been working on developing this topic for a while, after my own accident made me have to look differently at how I approached some things in the garden and on the grounds.

I hope that this new addition to The New Century Homesteader will be enjoyed and useful. Questions and suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment