Saturday, February 20, 2021

Anyone for Some BBQ????


 I guess you might say that ribs with one of my homemade sauces is my specialty. This sweet but oh so slightly spiced sauce, a recipe that I developed and also use as a base for others, is probably my favorite to use. It gives the meat a not too sweet, but delicious...sticky...delectable, coating. I use my sauces both on the grill and in the oven. 

But BBQ sauce isn't just for the BBQ.....Oh No! Try your favorite sauce as a condiment for your burgers, hot dogs, chops, fries or onion rings! It's a great substitute for ketchup! And if a store bought sauce isn't spicy enough for you, just kick it up a bit by mixing in your favorite hot sauce...to taste of course. Like it a bit more vinegary? Mix in some of your favorite vinegar. I think you see where this is all going.

No comments:

Post a Comment