Thursday, February 4, 2021

Comments

 Well, I found an interesting little glitch on the blog today. Comments appeared. They appeared from a few years ago to just recent. Now, any time I would check the comment section to tell me how many comments were there, it always read zero. All of a sudden today, there was a number, AND there were, in fact, comments. 

Where they were all this time, why they didn't register and appear before now.....I don't know. But leave it to me to have the strange things happening. Anyway, hopefully this means that now comments will actually register in real time, and not a year or two later. And maybe now, I will actually be able to see them and answer your questions. And if you are one who did ask a question, I am soooo sorry I didn't get it at the time. 

So now, let's get this show on the road and get the comment section to stay working!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment